Dragon fruit is a tropical fruit that has a variety of benefits.
The presence of vitamin C and flavonoids in dragon fruit can strengthen the immune system and prevent the body from dangerous infections.
Vitamin C is a water-soluble antioxidant, can help protect the body from the harmful effects of free radicals.
Dragon fruit can be eaten directly, or made into pudding.
Dragon fruit pudding is a dish that is hard to resist, especially with its seductive fiery red color.
Here is the recipe for dragon fruit pudding.
1 pack of plain instant jelly
700 ml of water
5 tbsp sugar
2 red dragon fruit, peeled, diced
How to make:
1. Mix instant jelly, water, and sugar. Stir well.
2. Heat over medium heat, stirring frequently, until boiling. Lift.
3. Prepare the pudding mold that has been soaked in water.
4. Pour a quarter of the pudding mixture, let stand for about 10 minutes.
5. Give the red dragon fruit pieces.
6. Pour back a quarter of the pudding mixture, let stand for about 10 minutes.
7. Repeat until the dough and dragon fruit pieces run out.
8. Let freeze, store in refrigerator.
9. Serve cold more delicious.